• Yes
    • No

1. Name: Silence

2. Current and former RP ranks: 
Foreman, D5 2LT

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155449379

4. DiscordID: Silence#9761

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?: 
I would like to be an RRH officer because it seems like it has something different to offer compared to other branches, I also want to join because I already immensely enjoy RRH and I want to be apart of it progressing and growing further. Another one of the reasons I want to be apart of Alpha-1 command is because it is a flourishing new branch, having lots of things to do and lots of people to help is something I would love to do, also being apart of a new branch is a great way to influence it in the long run and I want to make a positive change to RRH. Overall I would like to be apart of a new branch and be able to get new opportunities.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:
I believe I am competent enough to be an officer because I have previous experience with command and staffing, I also have a good understanding when it comes to command with basic responsibilities like pinging and removals, I think I would be a good addition to Alpha-1 command team because I would be available very often and would be able to help enlisted with any questions during off hours in game and in on hours through discord. I would be able to give the branch some understanding and flexibility overall.

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:
I will build and maintain strong relationships with other branches by being open to talk and listen to other command, I would also do this by being quite friendly most times and helping people out when they ask me I honestly feel like being apart of RRH Command would benefit RRH and other branches by helping out and being approachable. I am also always open to messages on discord and will respond to pings given some time, Overall I believe that I would be good at communicating and working with other branches.

I know my application may be a bit shorter compared to others but I hope you will still consider me.

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

-Support 

Considering you've never been RRH or any SF. I don't think you should be in an Officer capacity for RRH. I think you need to start as an enlisted and move up from there.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

Considering you've never been RRH or any SF. I don't think you should be in an Officer capacity for RRH. I think you need to start as an enlisted and move up from there.

I am in rrh it says that if you highlight the black part of my forums signature

• Thanks 1

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

1 hour ago, Silence_ said:

I am in rrh it says that if you highlight the black part of my forums signature

Oh okay, well in that case I am willing to give you a +Support

Considering your RRH and SCMD I think you should be able to do fine in a LT spot or CPT spot. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic