Schoodst's Admin Application - Denied

Schoodst

What is your in-game name?:Schoodst

What is your steam name?:[GL] Schoodst

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:81042712

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667):Schoodst#0907

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I owned a sandbox server, an SCPSL server, and moderated a sandbox server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Exactly 1009 days ago, or June 2, 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 25, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 8 (all prior to 2022, one being 1/1/22 though)

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I deserve this rank due to my time as a staff member as a whole, and the time and commitment I have put into this community, I feel I am ready to move up in the ranks, and have reached all requirements to become this rank. I would like to expand my horizons and become a larger part in what this community has to offer. I have many skills, such as problem solving, and good common sense. I also can be active at many times whenever needed. I am responsible for my actions and know when to discipline myself and what to avoid while in this position. I know how to sort out issues fast and efficiently, and know how to get a win-win solution for all problems that arise to me, unless for some reason it is impossible to do so. I enjoy this position, but wish to continue further, as I feel it fits where I am headed in this community.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first attempt to establish a rapport, talking to them and questioning what they did and why they did it, if succeed, I will explain to them that they committed mass RDM and will be receiving a warn and a 5 day ban. If I fail to establish a communicable circumstance I will simply tell them that they are receiving a warn for Staff Diss and Mass RDM and a ban for 5 days.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?: Firstly attempt to calm the sit, telling everyone to calm down and talk one at a time, if it gets too extreme, I will gag/mute them accordingly, and talk to them one by one. I will lay down a timeline of what happened and who will be receiving punishments. I will then administer the punishments as needed.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?: In my opinion, I would try to convince them that the punishments are no joking matter, although this could lead to ridicule, it doesn't matter much to me anyways. If they continue to waiver all care about the punishments, I will warn them for whatever offence they committed, + NITRP, as they have no intentions to follow the rules of RP or otherwise.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?: I would first inform them of the action that lead him to the situation, I would then explain how this could be used to gain an advantage against other players in combat/RP, I would then verbally warn him for abusing the bug, as he could have not been aware of the bug and its repercussions.

Current: Nu7 2LT | Event Team Former: Nu7 2LT | RRH Guardian Tango 18 | SCPRP Senior Moderator

Schoodst Gaming | The Goofiest | "You get drunk you stop checking corners" - IPAIDFORPIXELS, from that one Dust 2 Casual Game

+support

- Active

-Always makes a good staff imper...

- Always takes tickets

- Fast with his work

• Gaminglight Love 1

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT