Will Newel's Trial Mod App - Accepted

Will Newel

What is your in-game name?: Will Newel

What is your steam name?: Pylote

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:169655081

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes - With gaminglight PRP,  I was an active staff member for almost 3 years achieving the rank of Super Admin back in early 2019. 

In regards to other games, I have roughly 2 years of staffing a CS:GO community and roughly 2 and a half years of staffing FiveM servers - one of which I was a manager. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) - Fourm account was made March 31st 2017, I would say I played on the server about a month before I made the actual forums account. 

What date did you make your forums account? - March 31st 2017 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? - Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

image.thumb.png.8566435e649c4e9d84527064cda93f98.png

What rank are you applying for? - Trial Mod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? - No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it  - yes 

Timezone: - NST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

Ever since I first joined Gaminglight back in 2017, I always strived to support and uphold the values and reputation of the server / community. Staffing was always my way of giving back to this community by assuring the smooth operations of the server by upholding the rules while still providing essential assistance to the players.  My previous experiences are deep rooted in the gaminglight community, and to this day, I can say I've left a footprint in the server that is still here. 

As stated previously, I was an old staff member in the server. I worked my way up from Trial Mod to Super Admin. This journey gained me valuable experience in all aspects of the day to day tasks of a staff member. I am well versed in the current and updated rules, and I am no stranger to any "odd" or "difficult" staff situation as I've seen it all.  To add to this, being a former SWAT and SRT commander for many years, I obtained an extensive background of player management. This experience is the most useful in higher ranks, however,  some of the core values of this topic include; discipline, problem solving, communication, delegation and punctuality - These are values I personally believe all staff should hold regardless of rank. This benefits me as I know how to deal with player related issues; I'm able to efficiently de-escalate a situation, gather stories from all parties involved and to finally make an unbiased decision based off the server rules. To put this in perspective, I've dealt with chaotic staff sits involving 10+ people yelling / screaming and I was able to provide an outcome that worked for both parties while keeping a composed, mature nature.

To wrap it off, I do believe my pervious experiences can be an asset to the current staff team.  I'm willing to put in the work to prove my spot on the team and to better the experience for players on the server 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would firstly jail them using my !jail @  bind or by using !jailtp to find out the reason why they are RDMing. I will always try to mediate and de-escalate the situation before I use any punishments. If the person continues to no listen / keeps on cursing, I would proceed to gag them and communicate via text to assure clear communication. If all else fails, I would then proceed to punish them according to the staff handbook, If the punishment is above what I can issue, I would find the appropriate staff member that would be able to hand out such punishment.  

+/- Support

Just came back to the server, I would like to see more activity first

Overall good app

Edited by Matilda

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC