Bobas Alpha-1 "Red Right Hand" Officer Application!

bobawhy

1. Name:

Boba

2. Current and former RP ranks:

Current: Research Supervisor (Research Command).

Former: Epsilon-11 “Nine Tailed Fox” LCPL, Nu-7 “Hammer Down” CPL, and Chaos Insurgency Military RCT, R&D IA.

3. Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:556350363

4. Discord ID:

Boba#9191

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?:

I applied for an Alpha-1 analyst position not too long ago (about a month ago), but it was unfortunately voided because Alpha-1 changed its system. Alpha-1, “Red Right Hand,” is something I always wanted to join. I mainly want to join so Alpha-1 can have some research command members to balance out the many combatant RRH members. I have dedicated many of my hours on Gaming Light to the research branch, and I would like to say I am a pretty good researcher. Not only that, but I really enjoy being a research command member, and I feel that some certain people going for this position could possibly be biased and unfair. I am (in my opinion) a good command member and am completely unbiased. Most importantly, I get stuff done that needs to be done. I personally believe that Alpha-1 needs a good researcher in the ranks, especially to keep control over the analyst. And I think that I would be up for that task.

6. What makes you competent enough to be an Officer?:

I hold a command position in research (as I stated). I believe Alpha-1 “Red Right Hand” requires some research command members in the ranks, mainly because there is a job in Alpha-1 that is pretty much all about research. I myself am a good command member, and I see myself as a perfect fit for Alpha-1. I truly think I can command the enlisted of Red Right Hand in a completely unbiased and pure way. I have the proper knowledge to keep the Alpha-1 “Red Right Hand” secret in RP scenarios. I know the MOTD like the back of my hand and will study the Alpha-1 “Red Right Hand” SOP until the knowledge of it is burned into my brain. I believe, with my leadership abilities, I can command Alpha-1 better than most people could even dream of. I am also extremely active, if something is asked of me, it will be done with extreme quality right away. I am on every single day except in very rare circumstances, and I mean very rare circumstances. I'll be able to answer any question posed by enlisted, and my DMs are always open; not only that, but I usually respond in less than an hour (obviously ignoring messages when I'm sleeping or in the middle of something important). I will provide necessary punishment, whether it's the MOTD, SOP, or said person is just being an overall minge. I will take this job seriously, unlike some people on this server are capable of. I am extremely knowledgeable in research, and I am a very creative person. When I'm on the Alpha-1 job, I will be completely professional and will never be found minging or breaking any rule. I can help give the analysts jobs, tasks, and stuff that they have to take care of, instead of just being analysts without anything to do. I will command the Red Right Hand with my fist held high, and all I ask is that I'm given a chance!

7. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?: 

I am always completely respectful of other branches, and I communicate with them fairly well most of the time. Keeping in mind that (in-rp) Alpha-1 is redacted, and Level 3 personnel and below don't even know of their existence. I will keep the knowledge of Alpha-1 “Red Right Hand”  safe, while maintaining a good relationship with all other branches. Alpha-1 is a completely new branch (for the most part), and it is very important that we maintain good and strong relationships with the other branches. I would like that all the Alpha-1 members be respectful, while also maintaining professionalism, and if I get this spot on command, I can enforce that the enlisted are doing so. I also have some physical training that could happen with the other branches. Likewise, I would also enforce that people are using comms and updating with the other MTF as much as possible, as that is our main way of communication, and that's what keeps the foundation safe.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope you give me a chance!

-Boba

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

-Support 

Another applicant who has a good record, though as an A1 Command I do not see functioning in a strong capacity necessary for a new branch.

Your leadership skills still seem to be basic based on experiences. Something I'd like to bring up to is your plans to improve branch relations is not very good. Your plan in quick summary is "Do what we need to do and don't be Dicks about it" but this will only lead to static/neutral relations. You need a plan to improve them for example if your conducting redacted operations have Nu7 officers organize their troops to protect the local area of the operation. Not at the actual site of course, but near it. 

Anyways if you have any problems or questions regarding what I said or maybe I misinterpreted something tell me in discord Jaquaviontavious#5752

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic