Dark's EVT Application- Accepted

In-Game Name: Dark

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160659387

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Plat / Tmod

How many hours do you have on the server?: 31 weeks or 5208 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: very good

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 1 from 2 years+ ago

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I would like to join event team as I was in event team before when i was in staff, I had gotten to the rank of senior event team by hosting a bunch of events that got players engaged in the server and got some player to join the server because of the events. I plan on doing the same again hosting a lot of events and trying to make them interesting enough to get the player count of the server up. I really think that I could bring more activity to the team as I mostly see Ganta hosting events. I could bring some new ideas and ideas that have been done in the past but quite a long time ago. With my experience in staff and the event team I believe that I would be a very valuable member if I was accepted and could really help the division grow in a positive matter.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): This has been done before by myself but I only did it twice and got over 20 people to join per event. Murder mystery/among us. Create a maze type structure in the event room with a room in the middle. everyone gets nothing apart from one person gets a gun and one gets a knife. everyone is on 1hp. Murderer has the knife detective has the gun. normal rules for murder mystery 

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: after 2:30pm

Saturday and Sunday: after 3 for now because i work on a maple farm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes

『PoliceRP』: 〖 Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 〗
『 ImperialRP』: 〖 Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 〗
『Staff』: 〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 〗

+Support
Great Member of the Community
Has previous experience
Seems to have unique ideas for events

Very Active

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command |