MTF E-11 MSGT Big Bob CHAD (ex)
STF D4 Hephaestus HT1 (ex)
MTF G9 Wraith GJ1 (ex)
NU7 2LT Garry (ex back in 2019)

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:110568046

4. DiscordID: Yeah#5576

5. What position are you applying for?(CMDR/LTCOM): Both

6. Why do you believe you are the best candidate for the Commander position?:

-----History-----

I have been playing on the server on and off since 2019. With my main branches being E-11, CI, and Delta-5, I have always been a combatant player and have experience in all the SF'S (bar HTF) on the server including a brief time in A-1 back in 2019 when it was still a branch. I believe I can take the skills I have learned from my time in multiple SF'S and command in CI and NU7 back in 2019 to improve and develop A-1. bringing Operational integrity, leadership, Ingenuity, Creativity to develop and implement new content and systems to better and help the branch function, and branch infrastructure.

-----Reliability and Capability-----

I believe myself to be a reliable and capable individual whether it be trusted with being inside an exclusive SF unit or being trusted to advance through command positions and undertake the duty's necessary to keep any branch running smoothly. I have shown Reliability and capability in all manners of the server that I have partook in setting a good example for both subordinates and my peers alike.

-----Activity and server presence-----

Although I have recently just come off reserves for CI Military this has not affected my activity and new drive to play the server. I have been constantly playing on the server for the past 2 weeks readjusting to the server, learning the new map, and carrying out my duty's has CI command to the best of my abilities. This activity and server presence would carry over to A-1 and be used to remain InTouch with HCMD, O-5, and site admin, to remain transparent and to develop the branch to be its best self. Aswell has been active to be a role model and set the standard for the first batch of A-1 that are recruited.

7. What specific skills and qualities do you possess that make you competent enough to run the branch?:

----Leadership-----

Throughout my time on the server, I have gained numerous amounts of Leadership experience, Leadership being the cornerstone of what makes any branch run smoothly is one of if not the most important trait for a CMDR/VCMDR to possess. to be able to efficiently use and direct your branches officer core and enlisted to uphold, maintain, and exceed their expectations is essential to leading a branch. and I believe through my numerous experiences on the server I have this ability to maintain leadership standards and exceed them for A-1.

-----Communication-----
Being able to efficiently communicate inside and outside your branch is essential to running a successful branch. whether this be transparency with your branch about changes/problems that have arisen and being able to swiftly address and fix the problem and or being able to comminate said change with your branch that could affect how that play inside the branch. Aswell has been able to defuse arguments or problems between members of the branch or members of A-1 and another branch without hurting relations. I can bring excellent communication to keep the branch informed and smoothly running. Aswell has these ties in to working with side admin/O-5 to better the branch and to develop to branch together rather than the branch only developing from internal members.

8. How do you plan on running the branch?:

-----Fun professionalism-----

I want to develop A-1 back into the professional elite unit it once was using myself and the Officer core to set a standard to be followed to allow maximin operational efficiency and developed into one of the most respected branches on the server. Though at the end of the day this is a video game, and you play video games to have fun. I don't want to impose unfun or realistic exceptions. A-1 will be able to carry out its mission statement of protecting and carrying out the O-5's will, and we will have fun doing so.

-----Branch logistics-----

Although I have not been inside A-1 for quite a while now, a key aspect of developing A-1 would be if necessary, revising documents to ensure A-1s information and procedures are up to date with the massive changes the branch is going through. Such has revised the SOP if needed, and the creation of new documents to ensure all aspects of A-1 operations are well documented and its members informed of how to carry out said operations. it would be my job A-1 HCMDs job to work with Site admin/ O-5 to work together to gather feedback and proceed with any edits needed.

-----Selection process-----

A-1 throughout most of its history has been a handpicked job and I think it would be best to continue this way of selection. To ensure the most deserving and capable members fill A-1s ranks to represent A-1 in its best light. Although I would ensure that no "bias" or friends picking friends for selections would occur and that those that work hard and prove themselves are capable of being selected. Even those with bad track records if shown to have made effort to improve themselves and change for the better will not be discriminated against. Although the exact details of the selection process would be deliberated between A-1 HCMD and O-5/site admin.

9. How will you maintain strong relationships and communication with other branches?:

-----Cross branch PT's-----

one of the best ways to keep branch relations high is interacting with its members and forming bonds and friendships. Cross-branch PT's are an excellent way to keep branches involved with each other and to not make A-1 look like it is alienating other branches due to its redacted nature. I would ensure that A-1 is able to interact and participant in Cross-branch PTs like any other branch making sure to have them involved frequently.

-----Joint Operations-----

Although some of A-1 operations might require only A-1 to be involved due to operational integrity this does not mean that A-1 will not work together with other MTF forces. A-1 will be ever present to assist other MTF units and work closely with SF's like D4, HTF, and G9 where their skills sets are better suited to dealing with situations then A-1. I believe to keep the site secure and functioning. join operations and teamwork is paramount and A-1 will work with all MTF branches to keep the site secure.

-----Mutual respect-----

Finally mutual respect with be a core aspect of A-1 and is a part of the standards that will be instilled into A-1 has a branch. This will be no toleration for Elitism and disrespect from A-1 and this will be taken very seriously, this also ties into our selection process. A-1 will be expected to treat and work together with other MTF we all are MTF at the end of the day and we are all family.

• Like 1

+Support

I respect him a lot. 
The main reason for the +Support is he is VERY serious about his roles in-game and is Extremally Active, This makes perfect for a branch that is relies on HCMD to select people to join. 
I also feel he will plan ahead for RRH as shown here... 

3 hours ago, Rommel said:

-----Selection process-----

A-1 throughout most of its history has been a handpicked job and I think it would be best to continue this way of selection. To ensure the most deserving and capable members fill A-1s ranks to represent A-1 in its best light. Although I would ensure that no "bias" or friends picking friends for selections would occur and that those that work hard and prove themselves are capable of being selected. Even those with bad track records if shown to have made effort to improve themselves and change for the better will not be discriminated against. Although the exact details of the selection process would be deliberated between A-1 HCMD and O-5/site admin.

He has already come up with an Idea for the branch. Unlike other applications his not really bargaining about his own achievements but INSTEAD showing how he wants to help grow the branch instead of own it. For that I believe he should be the A1 LTCOM if not the A1 COM. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 
  • His leadership is excellent 
  • Has proven his worth in CI already

Good Luck - BOx

• Manager
49 minutes ago, BOx said:

+Support

I respect him a lot. 
The main reason for the +Support is he is VERY serious about his roles in-game and is Extremally Active, This makes perfect for a branch that is relies on HCMD to select people to join. 

He has already come up with an Idea for the branch. Unlike other applications his not really bargaining about his own achievements but INSTEAD showing how he wants to help grow the branch instead of own it. For that I believe he should be the A1 LTCOM if not the A1 COM. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 

Good Luck - BOx

All I have to say is B0x said this perfectly!! Reading your application you put great detail more towards the branch than yourself! I love that aspect about this application, if other applicants see this post I highly suggest they do the same and revisit their posts or any new applicants looking at applications before posting this is a great post (don’t copy it, get your ideas running too, this is just a great example) 

Well done! + Support!! 

Over & Out Turtle Man 

Edited by Curtis

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

3 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

I respect him a lot. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 

Good Luck - BOx

box summed it up perfectly. +Sup

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

11 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

I respect him a lot. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 

Good Luck - BOx

12 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

I respect him a lot. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 

Good Luck - BOx

Box is a very good guy, I hope he gets it!!!

GOOD LUCK!

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

20 hours ago, BOx said:

+Support

I respect him a lot. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 

Good Luck - BOx

Frfr

+Support 

I am almost certain if big Bob gets this he will make A1 great. His leadership, seriousness and professionalism really make for one of the top 3 best candidates out of all the Commander apps imo.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

This man is something else...If anyone should get it it should be bob

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

On 3/7/2023 at 4:13 PM, BOx said:

+Support

I respect him a lot. 

Some Other Reasons too.

• Active 
  • Serious
  • Good at the game
  • Confident 
  • Reliable 

Good Luck - BOx

i swear he cheating or smth he always hitting me with the rangler 😠 anyways whatever box said too!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 1 month later...

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Alpha-1 Operational Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic