Scp-076-2 Test

register1005

[Normal Test Log Grade]

Writing/Grammar: 25/25

- When it came to the audio log itself, there wasn’t much writing, so I didn’t see anything that really stood out. With the description/file

Creativity: 25/25

- Using your knowledge on how SCP-076-2  gets enraged when a human is holding any kind of weapon/gun, and then putting a fake “gun” in with the other two to see SCP-076-2’s reaction is pretty neat.

Lore: 25/25

Presentation/Log Format: 17/25

- A slightly altered standard format log with pictures.

Overall Grade: 92/100

Notes: Again not too much to say on this. Really love the logs you do. All lore accurate, and the tests are very creative. However, I could see you getting all 100s on hour logs and perfect them. If you were to spice up your log format more. I like the pictures, don’t get me wrong. But without the pictures it pretty much looks like the normal log format. Look at other people’s log formats for ideas and motivation. Take your time making it, make your log format really stand out from others, make it unique. Other than that, good work.

- Graded by American

Edited by TheAmericanMan22

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |