Baja Blast

Should I Get Tank Vice Commander  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Tank Vice Commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Tank LTCOL Baja Blast

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Tank Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I want to be Vice Commander for a multitude of reasons. For starters, I have been in Tank for over a month since transferring and in that time I have seen it improve greatly under the command. I would like to further improve the battalion myself and try to push for some great new changes that would surely help the battalion grow even more. I want the help each part of Tank even more and allow more officers to join the ranks. I would also like to assist the Tank Commander with document work and leading the battalion. I would also like to give Tank some more fun activities and trainings since we have recently gotten much more equipment that I haven’t seen utilized as much. I would like to also help Tank interact with other battalions on Tatooine as I don’t really ever see them do patrols or missions with other regiments outside of events. And finally, I would like to be Tank Vice Commander simply just because I love it so much. Ever since I transferred in I have had a blast as an officer leading and helping out in any way I can. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have about 3 weeks on the server.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead and represent a branch making sure new things are passed and that the battalion is on the up and up. They supervise and make sure the battalion is doing the best it can be doing. They write new documents and communicate with High Command for any changes and handle issues within the battalion. Commanders should also be making sure the battalion has things to do and be trying to plan things for the battalion to do like SIMs, missions, and trainings. Commanders also assist Officers and NCOs with any questions they may have.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I can be trusted as a Vice Commander because of the work and commitment I’ve already provided to the battalion. In my time as a Tank, I have been putting in as much work as possible to improve the battalion in every way possible. I believe I have shown the leadership capabilities and dedication and commitment worthy of being a Vice Commander. I know that I like to goof off around every once in a while but I do truly put my heart and soul into this battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be online from 3-10 PM EST on the weekdays and longer during the weekends. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have 2 warnings, one for KTAP and the other for ARDM which is currently being appealed.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+Support
-Can take command and is a great leader
-Is highly competent 
-Guy is very well rounded 
-communicates a lot with his troop/ he is tightly knit in his battalion and makes sure all troops know what they are doing 

-/+ this app is short but it gets the point across 

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

29 minutes ago, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Is highly competent 
-communicates a lot with his troop/ he is tightly knit in his battalion and makes sure all troops know what they are doing 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

2 hours ago, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Is highly competent 

Jimmy

Current: IC 1LT Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

+Support

Played a massive role in making tank as successful as it is

Friendly towards all enlisted and NCO

Quality Officer

been playing the hard carry in Officer group 

EX E11 Vice Commander | 2x Ex Static Task Force D4 Head

EX Omi9 Colonel | EX OM9 Experimental Head

EX ST Vice Commander | EX Storm Commando Lead

18 hours ago, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Is highly competent 

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

On 3/4/2023 at 9:05 PM, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Is highly competent 

I fucking love this guy give him VCMDR

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

On 3/4/2023 at 7:05 PM, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Is highly competent 

He's Very Round. Well rounded. +support

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

On 3/4/2023 at 9:05 PM, .Ember. said:

+Support
-Is highly competent 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod