Mapleys CI application

Mapley

In-game Name: Mapley

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:532165723

DiscordID: Mapley#8861

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: 7.5/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum): I feel like I should be given the chance to join CI R&D because I can bring a lot to the division. I have been in CI R&D before in the past and I made sure I can keep it as interesting for others as it was to me. I've always had a guilty pleasure for GMOD RP and R&D always never surprised me and I hope that I can help keep that going with fun tests and researching activities. I'll always try and make R&D fun for others to help gain light on it for it's tests and RP mechanics.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?: Like I said before I have been in R&D before so I shouldn't be to hard to train and keep up to date, I also can't say for sure now but I have always tried to be on the server for 1-3 hours a day or even more if I have the time so I'll always try my best to be active, and I have a lot of fun planning tests and fun activities.

How active can you be?: As active as I can be but life does sometimes have it's own say. If I can estimate I can on average pump out 7-10 hours a week and perhaps more if I'm not busy with school and such.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

ACCEPTED

Please request the chaos role in #member-self-roles in new member and info in the discord and contact an FTO using the #Requesting_FTO channel in the CI section of the Discord and an FTO will be with you shortly.

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

• J0LT locked this topic