Zigmunds CI App

Zigmund

In-game Name:Zigmund

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:105070768

DiscordID:GirthQuake#2777

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Out of 10 probably 3-4, I play the PoliceRP and joined to check it out, like the RP but dont know much lore

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)I want to be a part of the team because I love helping the branches, I like the experience and enjoy the team. I am a member of many units on the Police RP Server which I can carry over my leadership on those servers to help out on this server. I like to work with new people on the branch, so anyone that comes into the server that is brand new I would like to assist them in any way possible. This includes training them, answering any questions they have within the server, and also helping them experience the RP server's potential within roleplay. So if they have a problem they will want to stay on the server and maybe even join the team one day. I want to make sure that everyone on the battalion that has a problem gets that problem fixed so they can move on the roleplay aspects of the server. I want to make sure that their problem gets fixed to where they don't have a problem and could easily look for a Supervisor or NCO to help them to assist them with any problems they have with players or the server rules itself. In conclusion, I want to join the team to assist any Roleplay players with any needs that they need from the team and the server itself and also experience the team once more as I had fun in the past with the work.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I will make sure that the server moves forward in the team and in roleplay aspects to ensure that players are having a good time playing on the server. I as a leader will make sure that I can correct my fellow pears and assist with members that need guidance within the server (Training and rule wise). if they mess something up, I will make sure that I can correct them to make sure that they fix their mistakes. I will be dedicated to the team and split my time between RP and PoliceRP. I will make sure that I use my time as a member to make the branch better and move it forward with its recent changes.Overall I should be accepted for my work, dedication, and leadership skills that will thrive within the team.

How active can you be?10+ hours weekday

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:Yes

FBI AD | HRT MSGT | USMS SNR SA | FTO Director | 

spacer.png

Accepted!

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. 

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord @ @Jaquaviontavious#5752 , Good Luck and welcome!

- CI DHLS SFTO SM Weeb -

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• J0LT locked this topic