Mary's (Second) D5 App

Mary

Name
Mary

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:519066521

Discord Name
Valltony#0095

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)
CI LCPL & RnD IIN

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc)
1 warn on the forums, and a few strikes for missing meetings, etc in the past.

Why do you want to join Delta-5?
Well, when I first joined D5 it was to get better at combat and get better skills in doing so. After I had gotten to the rank of SGT and SRO, I feel like I had gotten what I needed so I went to CI to see if I could better my skills there. After becoming RnD IIN and being a LCPL, I feel like I would like to return to be able to climb the ranks once again to see what I can do in D5. I would also like to be able to teach some of the D5 how to properly fight CI when it comes to combat and out smarting them.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)
Honestly, because I was in D5 before leaving and everyone knows me that is currently either CMD or an NCO. I have proven myself both in combat and it basic RP situations. I want to be able to come back and help out again like I did, and also to be able to get my combat skills even better than what they are now. I also miss hanging around most of the people in D5, being friendly and just having a good time. I would be a great pick because I am mature, I can be strict when I need to be, and I can also give and listen to orders when the time is right. I have been on this server for years now, so I will not minge when I need to be serious and get the job done.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
Yes. (I totally WILL NOT sell Marcus to CI when he is on G9!)

• Like 1

Free From GL ❤️

ACCEPTED

Please contact any FTO+ for training and welcome back Mary!

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png