Car dealer respawn cost - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

HuntR

What you want to see? - Reduction of cost to return a car from 15k to 5k

Why should we add it? - It has come to a point where I am having to give new players 15k quite often because they can no longer spawn their cars. I think 15k is quite excessive for the newer players.

What are the advantages of having this? - New players will have a better economy 

Who is it mainly for? - New players

Links to any content -  n/a

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

+Support new players really asking for money cause of how much it cost to get it back lots of servers have it on 1k or even free

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

4 hours ago, Antonio said:

+Support new players really asking for money cause of how much it cost to get it back lots of servers have it on 1k or even free

Free doesn’t sound bad

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support and I also think it should be free. 15k is nothing to experienced players and way too much for new players. I think the cost should be removed altogether to make the server more accessible for new players and ultimately keep population higher overall.