New gov vehicle combat - Denied

HuntR

What you want to see? - New items to stop the 20 minute long car chases without just code reding the car

• Spikes
  • GPS tracker
  • Wheel grabber

My suggestion is that these are restricted and given to only certain departments. I dont want to see every single cop car using these. 

Why should we add it? - 

• Spikes
    • This one is a hit or miss. I do not really mind this part of the addon to not be added. It is cool, dont get me wrong, but the other features are better.
  • GPS tracker
    • This could add for a lot of RP. The police car fires a gps tracker out of the front, marking the car. The cops now have an active location of the car if they were to lose it. This could also be given to just FBI in order to find bases and have raidable offenses. 
  • Wheel grabber
    • My all time favorited feature. If a car was deemed code amber. Instead of chasing it for an hour, the lead car fires a grabber which locks onto the wheel of the criminals car. This in turn would slow the car down and allow for a code 5 stop.
    • Code 5 stops NEVER happen due to not being able to catch them etc, would be nice to see them again.

What are the advantages of having this? - More RP for gov rather then just racing in the daytona 500 everyday. 

Who is it mainly for? - Gov

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/sgm-s-vehicle-combat-suite

Spikes:

GPS tracker:

Wheel grabber:

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+/-Support

+ These gadgets and items that Government police vehicles use to stop vehicles is cool and unique to do and have which could help and improve more roleplay realistically speaking when deploying spike strips and the wheel grabber but not too sure or understand the video of the "GPS Tracker" one whilst in in police chase and so fourth but they look cool and decent to have!

But....

- I don't know if these are whole new entitles altogether and how they work and weather or not it could cause lag and performance issues on the server.

But Maybe they can be tweaked in a way shouldn't cause to much issues (if that's possible etc)

Overall I'm + Support for this suggestion! 👍

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator