Application for Chaos Insurgency

Loli Slayer27

In-game Name: HawkChan

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:198800728

DiscordID: HawkChan#1004

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? a solid 6/10 and I am always willing to read up on it more if necessary

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
I love to get very involved with communities that I am in. I am someone that really enjoys pvp which is required for most of the time. I have played Chaos Insurgency on this server and many others. I have been in Military branches on other servers so I have a general grasp of what military does. I am fairly experienced in Garry's mod roleplay and can find my way around a situation. I would really love to get more people into the CI by getting Class D out since I really would like to expend our people 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Honestly nothing much other then I have spent a good part of my childhood around scp video's and gmod I have about 2k hours and I really enjoy this game 

How active can you be?
4 P.M EST to 9:30 P.M EST ( I do have work 3 days a week )

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:
Yes I have both downloaded and ready to go.

You have no DNT's and appear to have no prior punishment record

+Support 

Would be awesome to have you here 

- CI MSG Weeb

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

10 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

You have no DNT's and appear to have no prior punishment record

+Support 

Would be awesome to have you here 

- CI MSG Weeb

you forgot to tell him to kill non combatants if he gets accepted

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted!

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. 

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord @Jaquaviontavious#5752 , Good Luck!

- CI DHLS SFTO SM Weeb -

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG