Application for Nu-7

Loli Slayer27

In Game Name: HawkChan
Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:198800728 
Discord Name : HawkChan#1004
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately) : 2-3 years 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum) : I think I should be whitelisted into Nu-7 because I am responsible and I will do my job with the best of my abilities I also think I should be let in because I will follow all MoTD rules and also the SOP rules and I will never try to break any of them since that would lead to me losing permission to this job . I also believe I should be let into Nu-7 because I'm very interested in learning more about this branch and to participate in all kind of events related to it also recontaining scps sound super fun.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.) : I am a Private in D-5

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time : I absolutely understand and I am on almost everyday except when I work or when I sleep

You got to put how much Warns you got

Copy this 

In Game Name: 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): 
Discord Name (Ruby#0001):
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: 

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):