Happiness Drug SCP-999

Peanut The Great

I am assigning This log to myself As the other Command Members have mostly already been assigned documents by Stryker

Expect an Grade Within 1-3 days/ 15 minutes

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Test idea/execution - 21/25 - The test idea is plain but creative witch makes it so it is not boring, making an drug out of an part of 999 to make it so u can make people happy seems Intresting.

Grammar - 22/25 - There are some grammar misstakes in the document in the Places, for an Example u wrote, I put SCP-999 saliva into a centrifuge, what u could do instead is to do- I then Procceded to put SCP-999's saliva into an centrifuge, as it adds on some words and it gives the text an better look

Presentation/format - 23/25 - The format is a little plain and isn't too good but it is an decent document and it is good that u added some pictures so we could understand what u where doing in the test with an Clear image.

quality/length 23/25 - The length of this document is Pretty decent as it is not to long and not to short, Keep up the good work.

Overall 89/100 = The document is decent as it has an decent amount of words and is not too short it also contains Clear images in the document witch is good as it gives us an View of what happend in the Test.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator