Jump Cooldown Suggestion - Pending - In Progress - Denied

David

What do you want to see? - I would like to see an implementation of a jump cooldown system.

Why should we add it? - It is annoying when people try too hard, and spam crouch jumps against casual players. It makes gun fights stressful.

What advantages? - It would make combat slower and more manageable for players that don’t feel like stressing over PVP. It kills my role-play experience, and it's also tough to aim when somebody is spamming crouch jump three times in mid-air.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content -

Edit: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Wlee7Y-Ds2n8H/d1337HsEv7fi?invite=cr-MSxYdDksMTUzODIxNDgs

This clip shows what it looks like when done at 250fps with no lag. Imagine this when 80 players are on, and the government has a ridiculous speed limit.

• Dislike 1

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

+support

This is a semi serious roleplay server, if I wanted to play cod I would play cod

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

• Jimmy James changed the title to Jump Cooldown Suggestion - Pending
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

• Heart-Eyes 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC