Soldier's Sizes

lonk

I am assigning this log to myself due to most of the other Command members have already been assigned Documents to Grade

Expect an Grade Within 1-3 days or 5-10 Minutes 

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Test idea/execution - 23/25 - The test idea is not too plain and not too easy, it is an little bit creative.

Grammar - 25/25 - Saw no grammar misstakes within the Document

Presentation/format - 18/25 - The format is Plain and only has an White Background, if u added some pictures of what happend during the test it would make the document / The document look an Little bit better.

quality/length 19/25 - This document is pretty short, if u added maybe some extra words about how it went and some more words about what ur test idea is as it would be better, in the future try to add just an little bit more of words.

Overall 84/100 = The document is Plain looking and is kind of short. It would enchance how the document looked if u added some pictures of what u where doing in the test as it would give the people reading an Clear imagine of what the Situation looked like.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator