1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

Name: Ghost

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:605715861

Current Rank: SR

Time in Research (Estimate):  1 month

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(150 word requirement):  I should become a part of the research command because I have been really active in the month I have been in research. I have posted logs every time I could to make sure I was shown to be involved with the branch. I have gotten many new Research trainees trained in the Research branch. I am pretty well-known in the Research and Gaming Light community. I have helped many Researchers with their questions about SCP, testing, etc, and let many watch my dangerous tests on interesting SCPs. I have gotten many people to like the branch by showing them what tests they could do if they continue their grind through Research. I am quite mature I am able to keep my cool with the new and veteran players of Gaming Light. If I was accepted in the command team I would be able to continue research on KETER, EUCLID, and SAFE class SCPs and make sure that the enlisted are not breaking major rules of the server MOTD and research SOP itself.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I would be able to bring multiple things to the table if I was accepted into the research command team. I would be able to help lower ranks with questions/concerns they may have about something. If I am accepted I would be able to bring 1-2 Mass Tests a week. Me doing this for the enlisted ranks would give ranks that don’t have the ability to test on certain SCPs that they may want to test on because of their rank. doing Mass tests or other activities for enlisted would increase the love of research greatly. I would be able to give them a chance to win some money which would let researchers buy more Skins! For their pistols.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): I would be able to do many things to boost activity and make research an even more fun branch. Two ways are by doing more PTs/Mass Tests. This would increase activity and increase the fun in research. Doing these would lead to a place where research would be able to either have some PVP fights or some funny tests on some cool SCPs. I believe by doing these would make research an overall fun branch, this would let people blow off some steam or just have fun with friends. I would make sure that the researchers have the most fun at the PT/Mass Test and take some ideas from them for any future ideas.

ACCEPTED
Welcome to Research Command, Contact SCMD+ for training.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic