General suggestion - AFK D-Class giving more XP. [Completed]

Solid Steps

What are you suggesting? - Make it to where the AFK D-Class jobs give more XP while AFK.

How would this change better the server? -  It would incentivize higher level players to AFK much more. As a higher level player, I have 0 need for money or single-life weapons. Anything I can get from being AFK on D-Class I can get already. Plus, due to the tiered AFK D-Class system, you can have different rates so low level players don't level up insanely fast. I for one would AFK nightly if it actually got me decent XP, as right now I get maybe 10% of a level after a full night.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  I can understand that you might want to restrict levels because people with less experience can't properly use some level roles, but we've already said before that ignorance is not a reason to disobey the rules.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Higher level players and people who can AFK but lack a reason to.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None.

+/- support

I mean I get what you are saying, but I dont see like a dire reason for it. Seems like a small quality of life change. If this would cause no issues I do not oppose it though. 

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 2/20/2023 at 7:18 AM, Hex-G said:

+Support, I'm tryna chase my level 100 bag fr

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

-support

I would like to see forms of active play given incentive over AFKing since as it stands now, there is no better way to get money than by afking. If you give XP boosts, I dont see forms of RP, such as research/tests, sarkic kidnapping, interrogations, etc really improving, more so declining. Make AFKing the way to get both XP and money, then the server will look great on gametracker alone. AFKing should be complimentary to active forms of play and certainly should not be the best way to get anything.

4 minutes ago, Rex Velvet said:

-support

I would like to see forms of active play given incentive over AFKing since as it stands now, there is no better way to get money than by afking. If you give XP boosts, I dont see forms of RP, such as research/tests, sarkic kidnapping, interrogations, etc really improving, more so declining. Make AFKing the way to get both XP and money, then the server will look great on gametracker alone. AFKing should be complimentary to active forms of play and certainly should not be the best way to get anything.

As a maintenance/CI military main, I have no ways of gaining XP in these methods. 

4 minutes ago, Solid Steps said:

As a maintenance/CI military main, I have no ways of gaining XP in these methods. 

Then advocate for suggestions that would allow for you to get XP in active forms of play in the respective branches. Come up with your own. Get creative with it, but atleast consider the repercussions of what you may be suggesting.

Edited by Rex Velvet

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2023 at 9:41 AM, Rex Velvet said:

-support