Andrew's State Police Resignation

andrewchynd

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80806137
Reason for Resignation: University time requirements

I will thank people individually as the time arises.

However, I would like to thank the entirety of State Police, past and present, for their support and hard work I have seen and experienced over the past year. It really has been a fantastic opportunity for me to work with you amazing people, unfortunately due to increasing demands from me for University, I am required to resign and focus on passing this year and my subsequent years. 

I hope to return to and work further with this fantastic department and group of people in the future, but right now it is just not possible. 

Please continue to work as hard as I know you all do now and continue to take our department to the highest levels I know it can reach. I thank you all for everything.

- Andrew

Trooper Major / Head FTO / Head Patrolman / CERT Team Leader / SNR Corrections Officer

• Gaminglight Love 2

Truly a beacon of inspiration and respect in the community. You will be deeply missed.

Godspeed Andrew. o7

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

You will be missed andrew. Hope things go well. Tbh you were a good friend to me and always a good second in charge. We did well together holding down our departments. I always believed in you and you never disappointed. I will never forget our memories on state.

Edited by Dry

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force