Death Screen - Revive Update/Rework - Denied

HuntR

What you want to see? - UI feature added to the death screen while people are waiting for revive. This system would display the closest medic to them in either feet or meters (Which ever one SMT wants). 

Why should we add it? - It is a quality of life change really. Anyone that plays EMS has times where they are yelled at "WHERE IS EMS???" "HOW FAR ARE YOU EMS??" I think a system showing a distance of the closest EMS will help dead players be at ease when it comes to waiting for revival. MANY games have this feature. A refereance would be the revive feature in the battlefield games, it shows the nearest medic's name with distance from the body. I know this would need to be coded and created, but I do think it would be a nice quality of life change in the next larger update. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Players can see where the closest medic is online and not have to get angry over them not showing up. 

Who is it mainly for? - All players

Links to any content - n/a

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat