Jaiden's D5 App

Jaiden The Maiden

Name - Jaiden

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:168208468

Discord Name - Jaiden#8609

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - E-11 SM

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 2 Warns one from 2019 for player diss and one from 2020 for RDM/Fail RP

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I've been in almost every branch the sever has had D5 is one the ones I have not been in and I've been in E-11 since Dec of 2020. I want a change new people to be around different jobs stuff like that I also want to be able to improve my leadership abilities and being around and under the command of different people will allow me to learn from them and improve my own leadership capabilities. I also want to be able to set an example for others and give other people a fun and memorable experience with-in D5.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I am a long time player of Gaming Light starting late 2018 or early 2019 I have a pretty clean record for my time on the server I have decent leadership abilities I am knowable of the rules and ins and outs of most things. I do my job to the best of my ability I get along well with other people most of the time I don't waste time often like I mean I'm just great. I believe I have what it takes to become a command member later on down the road I am pretty chill and I can usually find humor during most situations. I am dedicated and if I join something I always plan on staying around for a good while I am never down right toxic to other people and I try to be somewhat respectful to others. I'm good at combat like 1v1 an E4 as a Gensec OFC and win good I also have a good deal of experience as command as I have been command in E-11 as a 2LT, Icefuse as a WO, and GL Military-RP as a LTC in USAF.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Always

Warns.png

SCP-RP Ranks | Former E-11 2LT/ DoRD x2  Former Nu-7 WO | Vanny 2.0

Military-RP Ranks | Former USAF LTC/MAJCOM Former MP COL/INSCOM Former DI MAJ

Founder of Gaming Light After Dark

"A female specimen has captured me. She's walking me now" - Ex E-11 1LT Maz