Site-13 / Interview Log / 035-Z-1

Dr. Zitterman

Accessing Interview Log Archives...

scipnet.thumb.png.781cd67253a29748d86a34705f52c088.png

OOC NOTE:

I'm experimenting with a new style here and tried my hand a little bit of audio-mixing and engineering. Please forgive my terrible acting, I drove myself insane doing these takes and these were just the ones which came out the best.

Even if this doesn't get graded, I'd like to know what others think of this format/style of log!

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png

• 2 weeks later...

Test idea/execution - 25/25 - the voice intiminated me, Full points

Grammar - 25/25 - From my view i saw no grammar misstakes, Good Job

Presentation/format - 19/25 - The google slide looks pretty plain, it would enchance the reading if u added some pictures of the Situation/ location/ or just an Picture of the SCP ur testing on, but other than that pretty Good.

quality/length 20/25 - The document is pretty decent and good but is lacking words, However, putting in an Audio file was pretty darn good, but i'd still prefer reading like normal and not listening to some Audio, Could of been longer, but is Decent.

Overall 89/100 = Document is pretty decent and it was very creative of u to use an Audio Log, It would be an little bit gooder if u had an better Voicechanger or whatever u used for the SCP's Voice, Good Job on this Document, Would like to see more type of this documents from u in the Future

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator