Vuits D5 App

Vuitheirt

Name -  Vuit

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:78747189

Discord Name - Vuitheirt#0786

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  -  OM in maintenance 

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) -image.png.6d39406327094066e1bbda194d26227f.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I've good experiences with D5 in the past and I'd like to join up and be apart of that.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) I have alot of MTF and command experience, I understand how the server works and the rules. I was a Captain in Nu7 as well as having been in their SF, I am currently Maintenance command, I am also in RRH. I'd also like to think I'm somewhat known through the server as (hopefully) friendly and outgoing, I do my best to follow the rules, I don't minge, do my best to keep a calm demeanor. Overall I believe I am good candidate for these reasons.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? 

Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Edited by Vuitheirt

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM