Jeff Steves D5 Application

Takeo

Name
- Jeff Steve

Steam ID 
- STEAM_0:0:96871135

Discord Name 
- Andy.#1037

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security) 
- Just joining back to the server, but i will put my relevant experience down.
-Former D5
-EX SEC WO
-CI 2LT
-E11 CPL

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) 
- The only punishment i have had on GL was on policeRP for player disrespect (which till this day i deny i did and felt unfairly treated) and breaking FearRP which i will hold my hands up and take full responsibility for. However, this warn was a very long time ago maybe 2 years or at the very least close to 2.

Why do you want to join Delta-5?
- i would like to join D5 as upon rejoining the server it's definitely a branch that has most interested me and seems the most enjoyable for the style of play i like, not only this but i'd also like to have a more important role and not just run and gun, i like the aspect of helping recontain SCP's and helping keep the peace in D-block.  

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words)
- The reason i should be allowed to join D5 is because i will be hard working and dedicated, D5 is the one branch i haven't really played before and my interest in the branch will definitely help drive me to help the division to the best of my ability. Whether it be by upholding the standards set by HC, helping bring new people into the branch (when the appropriate rank to do so) or simply by being friendly and engaging with people. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
- Yes. I promise to uphold the current and any future rules of the server and the Branches SOP.

Edited by Takeo