Warmug's SCP-999 "The Tickle Monster" Test Log [RFA grading]

Warmug

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Warning:

The document you are trying to acces is classified by the clearence level of 1. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accesing this document without proper clearence will result in diciplinary action.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MJUOmqyNQZqfeP3waA37F7kXKv53vp9ZratI4430K4Q/edit?usp=sharing

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Video that made me make this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJDWWLVYho8

Edited by Warmug

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-

TOTAL GRADE: 78/100 -

Length 20/25 - Great length! Pictures weren't used as filler, there were more text than images. Overall really nice

Creativity: 20/25  - I don't think I've seen anyone do anything like this but I do feel like some of the stuff you tested would've been already known in lore.

Presentation: 17/25 - Font and text size made it kind of hard to follow along. The pictures and overall feel of the document excluding the font were pretty nice.

Writing: 19/25 - Really nice writing, not much else to say.

-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-

Edited by Above the Law

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

On 2/7/2023 at 12:37 AM, Above the Law said:

-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-INCOMING-MESSAGE-FROM-OPERATION-ADVISORS-

TOTAL GRADE: 68/100 -

Length 20/25 - Great length! Pictures weren't used as filler, there were more text than images. Overall really nice

Creativity: 20/25  - I don't think I've seen anyone do anything like this but I do feel like some of the stuff you tested would've been already known in lore.

Presentation: 17/25 - Font and text size made it kind of hard to follow along. The pictures and overall feel of the document excluding the font were pretty nice.

Writing: 19/25 - Really nice writing, not much else to say.

-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-END-OF-MESSAGE-

Could you fix the total score please. It's supposed to be 76.

Retired:
[ Delta-5 Colonel]     [ D5-SVFTO ]     [ Gamma-9 ' Forseti's Banamaðr ' ]     [ Director of The IAA ]   [Omega-1 Lieutenant]      [Alpha-1 SGT] 

image.png.71edd96ab5d5d2bb3542fd61eb057724.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2023 at 7:06 PM, Warmug said:

Could you fix the total score please. It's supposed to be 76.

@Above the Lawfix

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png