Gum's Tank Trooper Officer Application

Gum

Should I become a Tank Trooper Officer?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Gum = Tank Officer?

• Yes.
    • No.

1. What's your in-game name? Gum

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers) STEAM_0:0:202545326

3. How long have you been on the server? I have over 4 weeks on the Imperial RP server.

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? I have 6 warnings in total on a different Gaminglight server which is several years old.

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? Not only do I just want to become a Officer to better the battalion, I want the Tank Trooper battalion to thrive. I want to help our numbers grow exponentially and make it a better place for everyone involved. I want to be able to reward well deserving Enlisted and NCO's via promotions to encourage activity and increase morale in our battalion. Also because I feel that if we were to have more officers in our battalion to represent the battalion as a whole and shed some light on Tank Troopers as not many people even know of Tank Troopers existence.

6. What time zone are you in? I am in Pacific Standard Time (PST, and that means I am 3 hours before others which means that I will be able to get on at a later time then others.)

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? I will be able to improve activity in our battalion and encourage our NCO's to meet quota and host more Sims and Events for Tank Trooper. I have been in the battalion for sometime now, and ever since my Enlistment into the battalion. More and more people have been joining, call it a coincidence if you want but I have been dedicated to this regiment ever since I joined and I will continue my dedication to the Tank Troopers and support it as much as I physically can.

8. How do you differ from other applicants? There are no other applicants. I have extensive knowledge in the Tank Trooper battalion and I read the Tank Trooper SOP every other day.  I am on the server basically just about every day and for several hours at a time. I have played on this server for over two years, yes there are some breaks in between. But I have been around since the 31st days. I have also already had experience in the Stormtrooper battalion of being a leader. A Vice Commander at that. 

Thank you for reading my application and have a lovely day.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

• 3 weeks later...