Jacks Juggernaut Application

Jack (utility one)

1. What is your in-game name?: Jack

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:102743983

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: a while

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 7

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): Nope

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: Lamn

8. What is your current level in game?: 117-ish

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS):
I think I deserve jugg because I have tons of experience with these types of jobs and roles, and my previous and current experience in command. With being a CC user, I have practically taken the role as a juggernaut. With the heavier fire power and hp count, I have always targeted the heavy hitting targets while letting the squishies fight it out. As well with my experience in command positions, I know how to lead any group of lads with ease. I can also judge any situation with ease and accuracy, allowing me to determine the best way to use my attributes the best way I can to benefit security and the situation at hand. Overall my past experience as command and having a high fire power class gives me the reasons to obtain jugg.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, you always have to respect and listen to those a higher rank than you. Juggernaut is only a sub-branch and the ranking structure of the main branch overrides it's authority.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.