Government Ticket system - Denied

HuntR

What you want to see? - Reworking the ticket system

• Paid tickets are either:
    • One
      • Dispersed to the entire department as a full amount
        • EX. 5,000 ticket after being paid would be dispersed to all gov online as the amount of 5,000.
      • Dispersed to the entire department as a Percentage amount
        • EX. 5,000 ticket after being paid would be dispersed as 1,250 (25% of the total amount) to all gov online
    • Two
      • Dispersed to the arresting officer as a full amount
      • Dispersed to the arresting officer as a percentage amount

Why should we add it? -  Government is a very low paying roleplay position. This causes many to not play on the whitelists or if they do to be very poor. With things like Barretts being 15 million money has to be made somewhere and some people are not good at playing criminal lives. In no means am I saying you should be making 5 mil a day on gov, I am suggesting small increase in payment methods that would equal out to a few thousand here and there.

What are the advantages of having this? - Quality of life change for government players

Who is it mainly for? - Government

Links to any content - N/A

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

+Support. While I do agree that officers should maybe get a cut of pay from a ticket just so we can make income like within the old ticket system. I think it should be going to the officer who is given the tickets out as they are the ones doing the work and it'll encourage people to do RP and give out tickets when people breaks laws instead of just arresting them. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png