BigBoy's Gamemaster Application

Naval_BigBoy

In-game name: BigBoy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:592038339

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Leading Crewman naval. CPL equivalent. 

Have you donated to the server?: No i have not.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: I have not been banned on any GamingLight server before.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No i haven't. 

How much time do you have on the server?: 181 days

How well do you know the LORE? I know the star wars lore very well from movies and legends 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I would like to become a Gamemaster because i want to host events for the Gaminglight community. I want to do this because I like to see people have fun during events and i want to be able to host both on ship events and off ship events.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: You should trust me because i have never been warned on the server and I haven't had any bad history with regiments.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am familiar with ULX. 

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I am experienced with being a Gamemaster and know how they function. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
On-ship event: 
We have received a Distress signal coming from another ISD saying that they have been attacked by an unknown ship/ species. We are told to go to the ISD's location and try and help them with repairs and making sure that they don't get destroyed. We arrive at the ship and the ship is half destroyed. We have to get the Other ships alive personnel off the ship and get them to medbay on our ship. 
Off-ship event:
We have found a Rebel base on the planet of Hoth and we have been ordered by the Grand Admiral to set a course to Hoth and make our way down to the planet's surface. We have been ordered to to gain intel from the Enemy command base and try to gain the Rebels tactics, formations, Ships and everything secretive that the rebels have on their base off Hoth. 
We have gotten a Transport and we have been transported down to the surface of Hoth. The ground commander will be leading the Troops and telling them the specific places that they have to go. After the event has finished you can either host a Public Debrief or The regimental NCO's can host a Private Debrief.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): 

!give @ (Weapon/Swep ID)

!give ^ (Weapon/Swep ID)

!give (NAME) (Weapon/Swep ID)

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example):

!model (@ ,^, NAME) (MODEL ID)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:
I have read the Guidelines 3 times and will continue to read them. 

〖  ImperialRP 〗Midshipman / Agent I 

〖Ex:〗ISB Junior Operative | Ensign BigBoy | DT CPL HE3

+/- Support (I don't know if we still use the neutral support)

-You have cool ideas for events, yet they are somewhat vague.

-Never been warned.

-Knows how GM's work.

-When you mention how much time you have on the server, it means play time. Not when you joined. 

-Minor nitpick but your grammar isn't amazing.

-I have actually never seen you before.

-I believe you should have gone more in detail with several of your answers.

-It appears to look as if this application was rushed.

-That is not how you model someone with a command.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

+support

-in my experiences he has been a good worker when it comes to following orders

-knows how to gm

- as gum stated, he has some event ideas he could bring to the table

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Bon locked this topic