A Father's Promise ( A letter from Dr. Alto Clef to ████ ) DR CLEF'S EYES ONLY!

Above the Law

Hidden away in a small hole under Dr. Alto Clefs desk is a Journal.
This Journal contains the day to day happenings within the life of Dr. Alto Clef
As you read the notebook you can't help but sweat as you know at any second Clef could walk in and see you touching his personal belongings
As you flip through the pages something stands out...

You see a piece of paper folded within the notebook, It's a letter or a copy of one at least.

"Dear ████,

I hope this letter finds you well and that you are surrounded by love and comfort. I just wanted to reach out and check in on you, to let you know that you are never alone. No matter where you are or what you're going through, I am always here for you.

I am so sorry that you have found yourself in this situation, and that you have been brought to this place. I wish I could have done more to protect you and keep you safe, but I promise that I will do everything in my power to support you now. I know that this must be a difficult and overwhelming time for you, but I am here for you every step of the way.

Despite the challenges and uncertainties that come with trying to reach you, I won't give up. I want you to have a complete understanding of who you are and where you come from, and I promise to share that with you as soon as I can. I understand the risks involved, but I can't bear the thought of not being there for you, so I will face any obstacle that comes my way to keep that promise.

Take care and know that you are loved,

Love always, Your father."

Under the note, in the notebook, is some more text regarding the letter.

I had been transferred to a new site, one much more secure and hidden from the world. I knew that it would be difficult to keep in touch with my daughter, but I refused to give up. I spent every waking moment searching for a way to reach her, to let her know that she wasn't alone.

I made deals with the guards and staff, bribing them with anything I could get my hands on. I even took on extra tasks and dangerous assignments, just to earn their trust. And finally, after what felt like an eternity, I found a way. I was able to send her a letter, telling her that I was still here for her and that I loved her.

But even now, I am at risk of losing everything. The foundation is always watching, always searching for a reason to tighten their grip. I can never let my guard down, or they will take away the one connection I have left to my daughter.

I don't care about the danger or the risk, all I want to do is help her. I want to be there for her, to protect her and make sure she knows she is loved. I will never give up on her, no matter what the cost. She is the reason I keep fighting, and I will do everything in my power to be there for her.

I'm not even sure if she will ever receive my letters, but I can't give up. I have to try, no matter what. I am her father, and I had made a promise to always be there for her and to keep her safe. And no matter what, I intended to keep that promise, no matter what the cost.

( OOC Note: IC you shouldn't know I have written this letter. This is a story and isn't meant to be found by some random Researcher. The only exception to this is if a Site Admin or 05 would like to add on to this story whether it be them finding my letter, my letter being intercepted by guards before being read by the daughter, etc etc. If you read this story and you're not Site Admin then try to keep all mentions of it OOC since it would make better sense if you didn't know about this letter IC. Any SA+ wanting to add on, please contact me on discord. I would love to make these stories and letters an annual thing)

Edited by Above the Law
  • Like 1

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

• Above the Law changed the title to A Father's Promise ( A letter from Dr. Alto Clef to ████ ) DR CLEF'S EYES ONLY!
  • Giga locked and unlocked this topic