what the fuck is this

Not Monkey

It means that you've been shadowbanned and that you can shorten your ban time by playing on the server.Every hour played reduces your ban by 1 hour.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

1 hour ago, Piller said:

It means that you've been shadowbanned and that you can shorten your ban time by playing on the server.Every hour played reduces your ban by 1 hour.

I think what you meant to say is,

You are shadow banned!
You can shorten your ban time by playing on the server. Every hour played reduces your ban by 1 hour.

Edited by -Elevate-
  • Laughing 2

19 hours ago, Not Monkey said:

yeah you play 1h no shit it goes down by 1h

like if u have a 2 hour ban and you play 1 hour you will be unbanned, 1 hour that has passed + 1 hour you played = get unbanned 2 times faster by playing

• Like 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 |  Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

13 hours ago, Rex Velvet said:

Lets be honest, its just another way to get the player count up, even if it is minimal 

Crazy, it's almost like we want to have a high player count. What a strange concept for a server. Next a business will want more customers and will provide incentives for people to go there!

Anyway, this thread has run its course and isn't really very useful so it's getting locked.

• Laughing 4

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

• Piller locked this topic