Just GJ Nu7 Application

GJ

In Game Name: Just GJ
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:614209203
Discord Name (Ruby#0001): GJ#1842
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): I have 2, The first is for bodyblocking, and the second is for Glitching through Chackpoint sidedoors

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): About 7 mouth ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I think you should let join becasue I have had past experience. Like as right now I'm a command in the CCU sub branch. I have all been in E-11 at one time when I was on GamingLight. I have all been learning more about NU7 by being on the corpsman Job. I know that are main goal is to recontain all scp that are breach on site. I would all like to join so I can climb 2 branch's at the same time. I would all so be very active on the server and on NU7 branch. I would like to conclude my appilcation by saying that im joining so I can have more on the server and help out on the branch!

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Medical, and I am Surgeon rank 

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes I do understand that I have to be active

Edited by GJ
Spelling error's

Retired Medical Low Command and Senior Command