CI Application

Gr1m5

In-game Name: Gr1m

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gr1m5Steam/

DiscordID:384175735822090241

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 
Not a lot I usually read/watch lore about SCPs not lore on the foundation/CI

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I used to be in CI about a year ago. Still remember some stuff from when I last played and I can remember instructions pretty well. I also have experience in other roles such as security and researcher. I like the challenge of trying to do raids and other tasks military branch Chaos Insurgency brings an I'd definitely enjoy doing anything related to combat/raids  because I want to kill a bunch of people which I can't do as a researcher/Security. Usually really calm to so I won't lose my cool if something fails. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Like I stated earlier I used to be in CI as an alpha operative, didn't do a lot since I never really focused on trying to get promoted at all.  but I have gotten out of D block ny killing the guards with a wrench a few times, even though I get killed because I can't open the HCZ doors or get found.

How active can you be?

At least 2-4 days a week for 30 minutes to a few hours depending on what's going on at the time.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I have discord but I can install Teamspeak if needed, I remember that being a requirement when I last was active.

Accepted!

Join the Discord, then go to #member-self-roles. Click on the far-right reaction for the "Requesting CI Tags" role. 

Go into #Requesting-FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

If you need any help DM me on Discord Cian#7929, Good Luck!!

• J0LT locked this topic