Mystery/Cobra's Senior Event Team Application

MysteryGamer

Should I Be SET?  

1. 1. Should I Be SET

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Cobra

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:520849772

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT, STF D4 "Vanguard",

How long have you been a Event Team Member: Around 2 Weeks

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): No, I Have not Gotten Any Yet. I Plan to keep it that way.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 8 Weeks [Time got Reset awhile back, If it didn't it would be Around 10-12 Weeks] Been Playing on this Server for over 4 Years.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: Very Well, I Know most Basic SCPs and Quite a few Not Known ones.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: The Reason I Want to become an SET is That I will be able to take a lot of Events and PTs I have Planned in the Past, also in the Future to the Next Level in terms of RP and Fun. Also being able to host more Large scale events better with a more range of guns and Tools that come with SET. Another is that it will also show others that I can be trusted with large amounts of power that others may not be able to handle.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I feel like that I should be trusted because, for this past time I've been in ET i have done quite well with being able to handle events and myself, also having a good understanding of the ET Rules and Guidelines. Also, Being an E11 1LT and DHFTO Shows i can be trusted even more with the Power that SET Comes with.

Have you mastered ULX?: Yes With Both SAM and ULX, As i have sat down for over an hour looking at the commands and seeing what does what.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Yes, I Have helped will a lot of Mega Events in the past and planning some just by myself.

Give an example of a mega event: 

"The Downfall of Site-13"
The Downfall of Site-13 is Based on the Original SCP Game with Site-19 [Not Fully based on it, just a few changes here and there to make it more fun]

Dr. George Maynard has been Transferred from Site-00
to Site-13, He is to be given a Tour of the Site. Once the Tour is over Maynard is to Get a Tour of his Office, After Maynard is Done He will walk around and collect info and send it off to CI, Once CI Gets all the Info they Need from Site-13, Maynard will Plant C4 on the Main Generator of the Site and Blow it up, During the Timer Going down on the C4, Maynard will Suit up in Armor in found during his walk around Site. When the C4 Goes off It Causes Every Light to Go off and Containment Chamber to Open Releasing every SCP in Site-13. Maynard is to hold MTF Off Until CI Raid and Get Maynard out, if CI Fail to get Maynard, They are to Help Maynard's wish of taking the Foundation down by Helping the SCPs Breach Surface and Cause the Site to use it O.M.E.G.A Warhead System. [This is just the Idea i had, Once i get time i will Revamp this idea Into Something better]

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: The Best Event i have Done was my "Deal Maker" Event, It Was a Man Called "The Deal Maker" Which would go around Site Asking people if they wish to make a Deal, If they did. they would get what they wished for, but for a Price. [Would Either lose their soul or a random body part, based on the roll they got]

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 8 Total, Not Much but more then most.

How active can you be: Around 5/6, I've been trying to make room for ET During the Week, But when I do I Get the Most out of it before I have to Leave for School/Family

Current Ranks: None :))

Past Ranks: Security JFTO 2LT Mystery|PWD Brutus MUDA|MTF E11 DHFTO 1LT Cobra|MTF E11 LS Falcon-1 [First Ever Lonestar]STF D4 "Vanguard" Brynhild HA5|Security Olympics Winner|Senior Mod|Senior Event Team Member

image.png

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic