Bring back the /Demote system [Completed]

ZeferGaming

What are you suggesting? - bring back the /Demote System or something like it 

How would this change better the server? - idk about y'all but it's really annoying for Research when you have 3 or 4 Trainees in the Research training room just AFK. Well, your training those who are not ark a /demote command would be excellent to help clear up AFK people, heck even SCP offers a /demote would help big time 

Are there any disadvantages to making this change to the server? If so, explain. - 

It would mean playing with the code a bit but that's a SMT thing to consider 

Who would this mainly benefit? - the server 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

This is more of the current staff ULX thing

Currently if i remember correctly SAM does not offer the ability to simply remove someone off of a job 

The best way around this is make a sit and have the staff forcejob them onto dclass. 

Cheif and other high members are working on an alternative at the current moment. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

This is somethign SMT is already looking into. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• 2 months later...