Kari's D5 Application

kari

Name - Kari

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:159228283

Discord Name - kari#6969

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Nu7 PVT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - Warn for RDM from 2 years ago, maybe a couple strikes from around the same time? 

da35f19d15e1c2ea51d22354728ff281.jpg.e02ff9c9a8ebeaf0422dc191af5a164e.jpg

Why do you want to join Delta-5? In my opinion, I am far more suited to player-on-player combat than SCP combat when equipped with the right resources. I have reasons to believe that Delta-5 has these resources and I would like to commit mass amounts of CI murder. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) As I said above, I am very suited to player-on-player combat and I've been able to do really good in fights both where I both didn't and did have better gear simply based on the tactics I use in those scenarios. In situations where I am overwhelmed, I mostly try to pick off as many as I can while also trying not to die before backup arrives. In most of these cases I'm able to delay them long enough for some sort of reinforcement to arrive to aid me but I'm not satisfied with that. The main reason I would like to join D-5 is so I can use both tactics and better weaponry to gain an advantage over the enemy, no matter the numbers. Being a branch suited for PvP, I feel I am more than capable of taking on any sort of situation that might come at me given my skills and experience.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

Edited by kari
warn proof

• Giga locked this topic