J3fff's FD

J3fff

should J3fff become FD?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i become Research SCMD

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/28/2023 at 10:18 PM

In Game Name: 
J3fff

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:236706908

What's your current Rank & Branch: 
SARCH/Rnd

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command):
FD

Date of when you first joined your branch:
at least 3 years ago

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): 

because i am looking for new things to do, rnd is fun, i am SCMD and i enjoy being there. i would think i would deserve this position because i have been a JCMD in research but didnt have time to do quota because i was busy, but now i do and because of that i can help out in the branch. 

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words):

my main goal in RnD as SCMD is to help branch growth and make sure my CMD are doing their job, i would say that it would be the same if i got FD here, i would make sure to help ideas grow to the branch and make sure CMD are doing their job. i would do mass test and cross mass test because i could be the host on both ends due to my rank. it would be useful to do so instead of hopping on maynard to do stuff.

also i heard that there is new stuff in research and i am keen to try them out

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it:
I think I should kill Tyler 

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum):
I would think you should consider me because I have 3 years of experience in leading in CMD and about six months in SCMD. I also have buddies in Research and I would enjoy joining them in their fun. I also wish to be in research because I miss the testing and the mass test back in the days I was enlisted and I would like to see that from the other side, to give the excitement I once had to new players, that new feeling of purpose in research of feeling happy to do tests and probably getting promoted, I was there when moonrose became JCMD, I was there when jummy was there and I remember my training 4 years ago when cloaker (ex Gamma) trained me. there were good days and bad days but I always was there, the excitement of coming back from school, hopping on gmod and testing on site 10, they were good times

Edited by J3fff

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

16 minutes ago, J3fff said:

I think I should kill Tyler 

I feel tempted to accept this application 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

+- Support

I'm neutral on this as yes you have RnD experience but still RA is a high rank, and I don't interact much with you on the server so no clue how you are as an RP player and how you do as command.

Username: Stryker

Accepted
You are being accepted into Research command at the rank of RAM, welcome aboard. (Contact SCMD+ for training)

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic