Niner's Imperial Commando Vice Commander Fixer Application

RustyScythe

Should I be Vice Commander Fixer? (Please explain)  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Vice Commander Fixer? (Please explain)

• Yes (if so explain)
    • No (if so explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Imperial Commandos

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? The reason I wish to be vice commander within IC is because I wish to push and progress the battalion, as well as the reasons listed below: 

Improvement of myself: Vice Commander is an entirely new experience to me and will not only help me improve my leadership capabilities but also serve as a learning experience for me and allow me to push myself further with my abilities. 

Improvement of IC: I wish to help IC to continue growing and becoming a better battalion for everyone who has an expectation of an elite battalion that takes its standards and training seriously, I want to uphold those values and continue building the experience. 

Omega Squad: I want to uphold what my squad has built and come together for, securing the player experience that the squad offers. Becoming Fixer will allow me to support my squad further by proposing changes and updating documents to meet the dynamic squad needs. 

I feel that right now I am in the position to take my shot to improve IC, I was heavily inspired by my current Vice Commander Sev (Wes) who took the initiative to make the necessary changes to IC to push it further, and I feel that I can do the same for IC to make it the best experience on server.

Finally to end this, there were so many people that helped me along that way, this includes command members as well as my friends and fellow IC members, they have assisted me in so many ways, because of this. I can make a push now to try to change IC for the better, and hopefully improve it as much as I can during my time with this position.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? I have Seven Weeks ingame time

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The main purpose of a commander is to be someone that supports their battalion by doing a number of things like making sure the roster is up to date, making sure every doc in use is updated, and making sure that people are being active on job and performing to the best of their abilities and supporting those that look up to them such as the Officers, NCOs, and enlisted of the battalion ensuring that they have an environment to excel and enjoy roleplaying within their branch. Secondly it is also their duty to make the tough calls in the battalion for the sake of ensuring that the values of the battalion are upheld as well as enforcing the rules and regulations of the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? I have a few things that make me trustworthy for the rank of Vice Commander. First: I am currently the Lead of Omega Squad, one of the most elite groups on the server with the highest standards of professionalism and performance. Second: I have been an officer a number of times in a few different battalions such as a Lieutenant in the Navy, A Captain in the Death Troopers, and a Captain in the Shock Troopers which shows that I can be trusted for high ranks within any battalion I also have achieved ranks in elite sub branches such as Gideon Hask in the Navy’s Inferno Squad and V07 in the Death trooper’s TI-23

Another reason I can be trusted to be a commander is, I believe I am very dedicated to IC. There is much that can be shown for this, and I think that how much I have done in IC is proof for that as well. From everything I have done and tried to accomplish within IC, would lead me to be trusted by IC Command as well as other officers - NCOs as well as the Enlisted. Although nonetheless, in all my experience I can always learn more. With this position I can do this better than ever.

7. How often can you be Online? I can be on at least 6 hours a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) I have no current warnings

Edited by YaBoyScyther
Adding some more

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

+support

-he has a good bit of experience in officer ranks

-he a very good dude

- I think he would be a very competent VCMDR

-app could be a little longer 

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+MAJOR SUPPORT

I can not list enough reasons to why he deservers this rank.
He has been here as long as I have and has shown so much as an officer and a NCO. Even he was an enlisted. he is the best possible candidate out of the officers we have, that includes me. He has clearly shown his worth to IC through working hard.

• Some more reasons:
  • Respectful
  • Responsible
  • Experience
  • Helpful
  • Takes initiative

He is the current Omega Lead, from my experience as being his Vice Lead for a short time. I am no longer in that position currently. I have seen leadership, way more than any other person. He is so dedicated to IC. One big thing everyone doesn't think about is the changes, I know the changes he would want to implement, and these changes would improve IC so much. beyond our imagination. I can not explain how well he would do being Fixer. Better yet as well. I can't think of a more suited person to be Fixer, this is also because Fixer is the Overseer of Omega. He is stepping into a bigger role within his squad, and with this. Will improve it so much. 

To go with this as well. Someone suggested to make it longer, and he took that advice, Almost all of the people that get that on there app just ignore it, he didn't. He acted upon it. Very few do this.

Finally, In the years that I have played this server, there are very few that live up to my full expectations of what a VCMDR and CMDR should do. He is one of these few people. He has my most full respect and trust. He deservers this rank 100%

Edited by Alpha0
  • Like 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Bon locked this topic