New Job Addition: ISB Ground Armor [EVENTS ONLY] [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Krüvz

New Job Addition

Job/Class Name: ISB Ground Armor [EVENTS ONLY]

Model Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2518688363&searchtext=ISB (9.235 MB)

Model Path: models/player/bbt/isb_agent/isb_agent.mdl

Weapon Kit: Binoculars (White), DT-12, TL-50, Cross Arms (Infront), Cross Arms, Dual RK-3, Arrest Baton, Unarrest Baton, Radio, Elastic Restraint

Weapon Path(s): rw_sw_bino_white, tfa_dt12, rw_sw_tl50, cross_arms_infront_swep, cross_arms_swep, rw_sw_dual_rk3, arrest_stick, unarrest_stick, dradio, weapon_cuff_elastic

Heath: 500

Armor: 200

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: The ISB has a leadership role to take in combat situations. The lack of weapons to defend ourselves makes the task extremely difficult. The Imperial Security Bureau are veterans of the Empire. They have shown and been accommodated with bravery and valor. With this class, the ISB could keep its sleeves afloat along with others. The ISB has a leadership role to take in combat situations. I chose the TL-50 to be added because it is commonly used with specialized regiments/squads. This weapon is an excellent moderate to close-quarter combat. This is where ISB is expected to be. They are most of the time in the thick of the fight. I added the Duel RK-3 mainly for the lore purpose. In the game Battlefront 2 (2017), the ISB Agent uses the RK-3 as their primary weapon. This job will be for events only, just like how the naval use their event-only jobs. This job will not be used outside of the combat sense.

Current: Shock ERUO MSGT Peacemaker SK619
Previous: Last Inferno Squad Iden Versio | Vice Admiral Krüvz | IF Senior Squad Lead Krüvz DIOIF | Imperial Security Bureau Internal Affairs Chief Garrick Versio | MC PRT CSM Khrushchev | IC Captain Niner

+Support

in my opinion ISB:IA has needed battle armor since the beginning

It allows ISB:IA to do some combat during events when they have nothing to do

its lore accurate 

Over all I think this a great addition to the ISB:IA

Current: Ω OSLD HS MAJ 1309 Niner Skirata ISB:IA Junior Operative Rusty

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

On 1/23/2023 at 1:56 PM, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support

its lore accurate 

Current: Retired Member
Former: Security SFTO 2LT Mork, WD-V Eqvites Cassius WRDN, Juggernaut Squire Mork NOG, Advanced Researcher Mork, PU-HAL-P.9.0.0, Purge 2LT Mork, Last Inferno Squad ID10, Nova LCPL Mark, Admin Mork, Deputy Chief Mork, First Ever Recruited ISB:IA Member

On 1/23/2023 at 11:56 PM, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support

its lore accurate 

On 1/24/2023 at 7:56 AM, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support

its lore accurate 

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry