EMS Overhaul - Denied

HuntR

There is a major problem on the server right now involving the EMS sector. Not many people play on the jobs purely because there is nothing to do in any situations. There is only two cars that have EMS even written on the car, as well as one skin for all of the jobs. There needs to be a overhaul of the department if you ever want the server to be effective in RP. Right now you are lucky to have one EMS on a day. If there was more to the sector it would be a more efficient job, making criminals have to think out their actions or be respawned and arrested. 

Suggestions:

-Car skins

-exclusive vehicles

-More skins for uniforms

One final suggestion is a long shot that I do not see being accepted, but I would like to put it out there. Every Hospital in the area has at least one helicopter. With the size of the map combined with the lack of EMS, respawn times can be upwards of 10 minutes. If there a air medical sub class that was hard to get into, then respawn times would be more efficient. I suggest there would need to be a lot of rules in place for these helis, but in the end they would work well. These helis would ONLY be used for respawning and medical RP. They could not give criminal callouts to the PD. 

[The Heli idea was a long shot. I understand the logistics of the server and how improbable it would be due to the effect on the players FPS if used incorrectly. I am also aware that aircraft would only be able to work if we got a map with a larger skybox then our current map.]

Edited by HuntR
  • Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

- Support

All new vehicles, skins, and car skins will have to go through high command as we are the ones who do the update.

As for the helicopter, the maps that we currently use are not made for them. They would crash into the skybox way to often and it would be more of a headache than something that would benefit the server.

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

On 2/7/2023 at 8:05 AM, Nicc said:

- Support

All new vehicles, skins, and car skins will have to go through high command as we are the ones who do the update.

As for the helicopter, the maps that we currently use are not made for them. They would crash into the skybox way to often and it would be more of a headache than something that would benefit the server.

i dont care GIF 

On 2/7/2023 at 11:05 AM, Nicc said:

Support

I understand where you're coming from in the form of more skins but sadly they would take a lot of effort to be put into the game and enforce. The Heli is a neat idea but that would take a complete map overhaul which costs a bit of time and money. 
Finally, I feel as though EMS is getting more active but adding more a few more features/skins wouldn't fully help. The department's activity isn't based just on features, but also on factors of permissions, the amount of RP you can do, weapons, health, etc. Sadly for some departments, adding a few more features wouldn't increase activity to an insane level.

Current

USMS BH |SRT CPL| PD CPL | FBI SSA | UMC | Event Team | State Trooper | DOC | PRP Mod

Previous
SWAT SGT  | SL High Command | 

On 2/7/2023 at 5:05 PM, Nicc said:

- Support

- PoliceRP Lead Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT