Leanqings Warning Appeal

Leanqing

Your In-game Name: Leanqing

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:505086045

The admin's name in-game:Pablo

What warning did you receive:Rdmx1

When did you receive this warning:thru jan 19 2023

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was walking around in d-block and this dude was talking beef and i punched him 3 times then left.
then i hopped on ci and suddenly i was in a sit with pablo and a player called costin

Why do you think this warn was false: I believe the warning was unwarrented bc i dont believe u should get a warning for punching someone 3 times specially with no recent verbal warning wich i did not get. 

Evidence the warning is false:
I dont think i have direct acces to the logs saying i punched him 3 / 4 times but im sure pablo can contest that was on the there

image.thumb.png.6923b5bbb9afd837097b30ace3e9c231.png

-/+

RDM is for someone who has killed someone for no reason if you punched them and did not kill them then that is ARDM but I would like to know a bit more before I change my vote not only that Costin WAS minging a little bit for the small time I had on the server today

Well i was just meming around in d-block as u will and me and some other guy jokingly started punching each other then i punched him a thew times bc i as i do meme around alot. but costin also showed when i was doing it that he didnt even care so i was suprised when i got called into a sit out of no were and given a rdmx1 warning. Pablo was polite and i dont think he checked my warnings but i think he is new to moderating so i understand not getting everything. But this is pretty much all the infomation i can give u if i havent just reply and ask

2 minutes ago, Leanqing said:

Well i was just meming around in d-block as u will and me and some other guy jokingly started punching each other then i punched him a thew times bc i as i do meme around alot. but costin also showed when i was doing it that he didnt even care so i was suprised when i got called into a sit out of no were and given a rdmx1 warning. Pablo was polite and i dont think he checked my warnings but i think he is new to moderating so i understand not getting everything. But this is pretty much all the infomation i can give u if i havent just reply and ask

Just wondering if @PabloProo123checked the logs for confirmed RDM because it always shows on deaths and if the victim stayed alive

5 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

Just wondering if @PabloProo123checked the logs for confirmed RDM because it always shows on deaths and if the victim stayed alive

well, the logs said he killed him, tho i said that if he feels that the warn was unfair he could make an appeal on the forums if he wanted

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

1 minute ago, Leanqing said:

@PabloProo123 Costin said himself i didnt kill him only that i killed him i didnt record the sit but i am certain he did.

well, the logs did say that u did RDM him, tho, if i made an misstake then that all on me.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

@PabloProo123I have nothing against u and i understand where u were coming from but the reasoning for the warn and that it happend in the first case has kinda ruined my day. And tbh i had no prior rdm warning and no active warnings just was stupid in my opininon. But i have nothing against u i just dont think the sit was dealt with how it should of been dealt with.

1 hour ago, Leanqing said:

@PabloProo123 Costin said himself i didnt kill him only that i killed him i didnt record the sit but i am certain he did.

It is unnecessary for you to argue on your appeal. That alone is grounds for a denial or even further action.

Now to the warn itself. ARDM and RDM are in the same category, so even if he is wrong, changing it is out of the question. It's also staff discretion to give either a formal or a verbal warning. There's really no grounds to rescind this. A single warning does nothing, it's just that, a warning to stop that action. The best thing to do is to use it as a learning experience. Not everyone has the same sense of humor. Letting it ruin your day does nothing but waste your own time.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT