Should I be in ET?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be in ET?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Boba/Bobawhy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:556350363

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: I first joined the server on a account named 'theonlysid' or my RP name Anime back in mid-ish 2019. However I just started playing again right before Christmas on a different account. The forums account for 'theonlysid' is still around. 

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes, i have studied the ET guidelines and the MoTD a lot over the past day.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): Clean Record 🙂

Why do you want to join event team? I'm just going to jump right into it, I want to join the ET because its the only job on the server who make it there mission to create interactive events for everyone to enjoy, from the MTFs to the SCPs, the ET is is what makes the server fun and unique at times it may be boring like when we're stuck on code blue. In my personal opinion, I think the server needs some more SCPs thrown into the mix. These people who I think was named Grim and Moose hosted this event were me as Dr. Bright got to test on Mal0 or 1471-B. It was an extremely fun time and I was already taking ET into consideration, but after their event, it gave me the confidence to come and make this application. I want to make a difference in ET and I want to provide events that anyone can enjoy.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: The reason I should have the ETs trust is because I have no intention in causing harm, minging, or abusing my powers in any sort of way. That's the complete opposite of why I want to join, I want to join to bring some fun and unique events to the players of Gaming Light SCP RP. I Know what to do and what not to do. I have been carefully studying the MoTD and ET Guidelines. I promise if you give me the privilege of being on the ET, it would be worth it! 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: I am familiar with the basics but I am a quick learner and believe i could master the commands.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): The event I would like to do first (assuming I am accepted) is taking the workers from SCP 3008, and either have them chase people down in a big enough room, have Ikea like walls, and have people who want to join the event trying to kill the SCP workers for there freedom of the seemingly endless Ikea. Or as a more branch specific test, put just one of the workers in a temporary containment where I would play as the the SCP and have are wonderful research branch to take full control over the event and go crazy with tests! I also think that are beloved D-Class who keep the facility running don't get enough attention from our ET. I actually hosted a little mini concert in D-Block that I had a people come to. I think I could do something like that or maybe even a D Class talent show!

image_2023-01-16_025801467.png

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

+/- Support

-I believe you could be a good ET member, however I had rarely seen you in game. Maybe if you stick around a little longer you could consider re-applying.

• Like 1

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

10 hours ago, Septhis said:

+Support

-Nice person 

-Decent app

-Feel Like We Need More ET

-Active on the server and always doing good rp for Community 

-Sticks too rules

true, seen him in game and he seems like an pretty chill person

• Thanks 1

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic