Baja Blast's Stormtrooper Officer Application

Baja Blast

Should I be made a Stormtrooper Officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be made a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name? Baja Blast

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? (STEAM_ format, not the one with all numbers) STEAM_0:0:754435951

3. How long have you been on the server? A week

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have? 0

5. Why do you want to be an Officer? I want to be an officer because of the rather poor state the Stormtroopers are in at the moment. When I get on the server I rarely ever see more than 2 STs on at the time which is not good. If I become an officer I can do a lot more to help improve the battalion as a whole. I want to host more sims and trainings as well as showing other battalions how we stand out and can be taken seriously. Becoming an officer in ST will let me help out the battalion way more than I can at my current position.

6. What time zone are you in? EST

7. What can you do to improve the battalion? I will try my hardest to get more activity in the battalion by doing more sims, giving promotions to those who show potential and are dedicated to the server, and helping out command wherever they need it. Currently most of  the NCOs and officers are inactive and I wish to motivate them and promote new ones so we can get more overall activity in the battalion.

8. How do you differ from other applicants? I differ from other applicants because of my dedication to help improve STs and my commitment to them as well. I am on the server almost every day for a few hours and while on I try to help any new players to the server.  I haven't been playing on this server for a long time but in my limited time on here I have learned a lot especially from the few STs that active and  I believe that I can be exceptionally helpful as an officer.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+support

Although, you are quite new. You have been extremely active. But I haven't personally seen your leadership skills. I'm sure if given the opportunity, you will make a great Officer and help Stormtroopers grow into an even greater battalion. 

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

2 hours ago, Tablestand said:

+Support

Like Gum said even though you are new, I can tell you are dedicated to helping the STs activity and I personally think we do need more officers in STs. 

I agree, i think you could become a full fledged officer if given a chance.

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

Accepted

Applicant wasn't accepted for ST 2LT but was approved to transfer into TT as a 2LT

Either way congratulations!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy