why am I on DNT

Cooper02

The Reason on why you are on an 2 week DNT if because you where Minging while being trained, player diss, told his trainer he already knew how to play as Researcher and asked for test, when he was told that the trainer can't do that he responded "It's fine, I just won't pay attention and will pass when test is given out" 

-RAM Pablo

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

7 hours ago, Cooper02 said:

i was once LR a long time ago, and not i return to find im on DNT can someone explain

Reason: Minging while being trained, player diss, told his trainer he already knew how to play as Researcher and asked for test, when he was told that the trainer can't do that he responded "It's fine, I just won't pay attention and will pass when test is given out"

In the future please have patience n listen to your trainer, hope you have a great day.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic