Bens ban appeal for racism

Not Monkey

Steam Name:  Monkey/ Peter griffin

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

Ingame Name: Ben/ STF D4 Samthee4 HE69 (was 8286 when the name was changed)

Ban Length:  3days RN but it might be 1week

Admin that Banned you: Reeses

Reason for Ban: Racsim

Dispute: So legit said in my warn appeal before i got banned like 10seconds after the warn appeal but i legit was talking about mixing/ civil gamers stupid warns that means talking ooc in rp and i legit miss spelled it and said mixling and i didn't know it meant "Noun. mixling (plural mixlings) One who is of {mixed ethnic or racial background}; a hybrid; a cross-breed." in my eyes i don't think that is racist if it does i legit didn't even meant to say mixing the rule in civil networks that i was talking about that means talking ooc in rp like i am not racist i just want to play again like i wasnt trying to be racist if its racist like i didnt want to mean anything bad like i didnt mean anything bad because i spelled it wrong like i do all the time because i have Dyslexia and i spell legit everything wrong i just please unban me i will be more carefull with my spelling when on the server just i beg unban me 

Its a video game

So here is the image the reporter seemed quite mad about it and other admins agreed on racism as did I. This what the word means if you need the definition.

Noun. mixling (plural mixlings) One who is of mixed ethnic or racial background; a hybrid; a cross-breed.

Ben Ban Pic.jpg

Edited by Reeses

Current Ranks: None LMAO
Former Ranks: SCP RP: Former CI 2LT l  l Former D5 2LT l Former Senior Moderator l Former RRH Guardian Juliet 7 Level 100 Gang
Imperial RP: Former DT 1SGT l Former IF Senior Agent l Former Naval Commander 
Police RP: Former Police CPL l Former SRT PVT l Worst Police RP PVPER

As stated in your warn appeal (by the way you don't have to make a separate one for that as they're linked.), this is denied and the ban is to be extended to one month due to your consistent negative behavior. Regarding the word itself, used in that context it was clearly meant to be a derogatory statement.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT