Bens racist/false warn appeal

Not Monkey

Your In-game Name: Ben

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

The admin's name in-game: Reeses

What warning did you receive: Racism

When did you receive this warning: 01/07/23

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: so i was talking about civil gamers warn shit and spelled mixing wrong and said mixling that means something some bit racist i legit just spelled it worng ik this sound BULLSHIT as fuck but i aint even racist i never even ment to type that shit i just spelled it wrong and this one guy searched up on google the one i spelled wrong and it ment " Noun. mixling (plural mixlings) One who is of {mixed ethnic or racial background}; a hybrid; a cross-breed." I dont even think this is a bit racist i legit just spelled a word wrong like i normally do like every single day and i legit didnt mean to say it i legit just spelled mixing wrong legit this warn should be removed 

Why do you think this warn was false: Because i legit just spelled a word wrong and ment mixing but said mixling by accident talking about civil gamers warns and shit saying how stupid they are and then this one guy searches it up and it means "Noun. mixling (plural mixlings) One who is of {mixed ethnic or racial background}; a hybrid; a cross-breed." like i legit just spelled a word wrong i didnt even mean to it was legit a miss spell and i cant spell shit in life cuz i have Dyslexia? please just unban me and remove my warn  

Evidence the warning is false:

Its a video game

48 minutes ago, Not Monkey said:

Because i legit just spelled a word wrong and ment mixing but said mixling by accident talking about civil gamers warns and shit saying how stupid they are

That's definitely not what you were saying as shown in the screenshot. I do not appreciate lying, especially on appeals. Due to this and due to your constant negative influence on the community, I will be extending your ban to one month. I hope that in your time off you can take that opportunity to grow and mature.

image.png

• Skull 2

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT