Major minge at my base by a group of minges working together- Denied

Mr_Blaze

So the people shown in these videos were outside my base for hours minging talking toxic raided twice without advert rdm me several times the ems guy got a mass rdm warn prior for killing several Blaze members. DJ Caz started all of this then apparantely crashed Ganta can help back this up the sits started with him then Mr Blayze made multiple people change there names to Blaze a sit was made names were changed besides John Blayze he got warned for NCSW cause Ganta had to tell him multiples times to change it then Mr Blayze had them put Blayze then were outside my base minging hard. Dudes are major minges and have harrased me for weeks now everywhere I go there being toxic and minging and one guy uses hobo to get away with it. Mutiple sits were made over the span of several hours they tried reporting me for things but I was following MOTD. Got offline cause of this honestly lately all the minging is out of control been killing the vibe on the game alot lately. Also the mic spam and horn for an hour and being followed with it wasnt fun either. 

Edited by Sgt_Jblaze
  • Dislike 1

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

22 minutes ago, Sgt_Jblaze said:

So the people shown in these videos were outside my base for hours minging talking toxic raided twice without advert rdm me several times the ems guy got a mass rdm warn prior for killing several Blaze members. DJ Caz aka Mr Blayze made multiple people change there names to Blaze a sit was made names were changed besides John Blayze he got warned for NCSW cause Ganta had to tell him multiples times to change it then DJ Caz aka Mr Blayze had them put Blayze then were outside my base minging hard btw DJ Caz is an alt account from what ive heard. Dudes are major minges and have harrased me for weeks now everywhere I go there being toxic and minging and one guy uses hobo to get away with it. Mutiple sits were made over the span of several hours they tried reporting me for things but I was following MOTD. Got offline cause of this honestly lately all the minging is out of control been killing the vibe on the game alot lately. Also the mic spam and horn for an hour and being followed with it wasnt fun either. 

-support i crashed and didnt rejoin i wasnt mr blayze i even told ganta i was crashing in discord do not lie about me i have videos of your members harrasing me i can make posts to. i didnt tell anyone to do anything you were on a power trip towards me and your own words you would make my life on the server shit dont lie about me again pls logs will prove i wasn't that guy you claimed i was quick edit im not even in any of these videos you posted of me but yet i was telling people to troll you? i wasnt even on the server and you claim im a alt account? one look at my steam shows im a tf2 trader with 1 of 1 items worth quite a lot of money why would i have 1 of 1 items on a alt lol

Edited by dj_caz
wasnt even in any of this videos seeing he claimed i was a alt
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Caz get out my forums you started this you may not be the Mr Blayze like I thought you were but you def started this by coming to my base minging with the EMS also dont be stating anything unless you have video of me actually saying it cause then its all hearsay buddy.

My memebrs werent harrasing you we stayed in base as you guys were outside the entire time and Ganta can confirm for hours you were a part of it then it became even bigger more and more people started to harass and minge us I still have 4+ videos of you and others just didnt feel like making the post any longer but I can make multiple post if youd like!!!! 

Ive been told by people your ant alt so the admins can look into that

I fixed it for you since I learned Mr Blayze was not you but I still let it be known it was all started by you good day sir.

• Dislike 1

S.W.A.T. MSGT\S.W.A.T. HFTO\Blaze Family Owner

"Fuck with the Blaze, catch the smoke"

8 minutes ago, Sgt_Jblaze said:

Caz get out my forums you started this you may not be the Mr Blayze like I thought you were but you def started this by coming to my base minging with the EMS also dont be stating anything unless you have video of me actually saying it cause then its all hearsay buddy.

My memebrs werent harrasing you we stayed in base as you guys were outside the entire time and Ganta can confirm for hours you were a part of it then it became even bigger more and more people started to harass and minge us I still have 4+ videos of you and others just didnt feel like making the post any longer but I can make multiple post if youd like!!!! 

Ive been told by people your ant alt so the admins can look into that

so you admit you lied mate i crashed and didnt hop on i wasnt on for hours so another lie and come on admins had told tony your member to leave me alone and not to come near me also i got the video of you yelling at me i can post it if you want but it makes you look bad

+Support for the EMS part. The other stuff with people just standing outside of a base isn't techly against any rules that I'm aware of. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png