Rank You are Applying For: CPT

In-Game Name: Scruffy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:453649509

Current Rank: LT

How long have you been in your current rank?: About 3 months 

What timezone are you in?: AEST [Australian eastern stander time]

How many Warns do you have?: 6

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): 

I am well experienced with holding a command position in a department, with reaching the rank of MSGT [Which is a low command rank in SWAT] back in 2020.I was in command for about 3 or 4 months and exceeded the expectations of my high command. I am also currently a 2LT in SRT and a MA in USMS I took pride in training officers, holding meetings and helping the lower ranked officers/Operators succeed in their careers. I also held many more command positions but now in reserves which they are HRT 2LT,FBI DAD AND PPD ADD. I am always friendly and more than willing to help in any way I could. Even tho I'm in a different time zone I always try to make time to help out any lower ranking people to get to the stage I am at. I am somewhat active because of time zone I try to be on as much as I can. I am confident and mature enough to carry out all my duties and to make my command proud.  Plus won’t it be nice to have someone which is PD low command on late at nights. Which is able to do more.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes i do agree

+/-support i really dont know what is the thing but i feel like you would be a good CPT and you feel like a nice person

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

"How long have you been in your current rank?: About 3 months"

+ support

- 3months suggest you've had more than enough time to understand the workings of a command role and probably means you're ready to move up CPT.

Good luck!

I'd like more activity from you but you're ready for CPT.

AbqKCT0.jpg.d7d71d84ec722605acc3598d54f6b987.jpg

3 hours ago, Jack Simmons said:

+Support

-Active

-Professional

-Extensive experience in command positions 

1 hour ago, Benjamin said:

"How long have you been in your current rank?: About 3 months"

+ support

- 3months suggest you've had more than enough time to understand the workings of a command role and probably means you're ready to move up CPT.

Good luck!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)